How do I Add, Edit or Delete the caption of my existing POPO post?
- First, Log in to your account
- Select the post type from the following options ->
- Post(Community) – tab to Post icon to create a community post -> right-hand top you can specify privacy of the post ->at the bottom by click on Add photos icon you can add pictures to your post
- Rescue – tab to Rescue icon to create a rescue post ->click on the Take photo icon to add pictures ->by click on Tag icon you tag your friends -> select the Type of pet
- Event – for creating an event post you must have at list one Page if you already have a page then the next step will be writing the Event title – from the Host section, you have to select any of the existing pages -> select the type of event from Event Format -> enter the event start and end date & time -> write event Details ->select Category from the category dropdown -> if the event post has any External link or Ticket link then both can be provided through the event post.
- For Edit or Delete any of the posts, you need to follow below steps-
- On the top right-hand side of the post you can find three dots (▫▫▫) like this ->click on it->Delete the post and Edit post options are their-> by click on those options existing post can be delete or edit
Was this article helpful?